Welcome to our resource library, where we hope to answer some of the most common questions and concerns that we hear from parents. Please note that none of the information below can replace the personalized care and advice that we give you and your child when you come into our office. However, it can provide tips and guidance for you to support your child’s dental health at home.
If you ever have any questions about your child’s oral health, don’t hesitate to give us a call or visit us in American Fork, Utah.
Dental Care Timeline
- When should I bring my child into the dentist?
- Tips to get kids to brush
- Preparing your child for the first dental visit
- When can your child brush his own teeth?
- Teaching good dental habits
Tooth Eruption Timeline
- Why do baby teeth matter?
- Taking care of infants’ teeth
- Helping your child get through teething
Preventive Dental Care for Kids
- Sports guards
- Why does my child grind his teeth?
- When is it time for orthodontic care?
- What’s different about a pediatric dentist?
- All about thumb-sucking and pacifiers
- Tips for alleviating dental anxiety in kids
- Tooth fairy ideas
- Crazy facts about teeth
- At-home science experiments that teach kids about dental health